Euclid High School
02/09/2024Euclid High School is looking to hire a Girls Flag Football Coach for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year. All interested and qualified candidates should complete an online application.
1. Minimum two years of varsity coaching experience.
2. Knowledge in the particular sport by coaching experience or participation in such sport.
3. Such alternatives to above qualifications as the board might find acceptable and appropriate.
REPORTS TO: High School Principal and Athletic Director
JOB GOAL: To help each participating student achieve a high level of skill and competitiveness and an appreciation for the value of discipline and sportsmanship and an increased level of self esteem.
- Coach individuals in the skills necessary for excellent achievement in the sport involved.
- Plan and schedule practices.
- Recommend purchase of equipment supplies and uniforms.
- Complete necessary paperwork such as insurance records, state forms, etc.
- Monitor academic progress.
- Collect uniforms and equipment at the conclusion of season.
- Enforce discipline and sportsmanship behavior at all times.
- Cooperate with Booster Club activities.
- Follow OHSAA rules and guidelines at the High School.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the High School Principal and Athletic Director.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Employed on a yearly basis. Failure to comply to all the criteria may result in non-payment of services.
EVALUATION: Performance will be evaluated by the High School Principal and Athletic Director and in accordance with the Board/ETA Agreement and board policy.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To assist the Euclid Board of Education in complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please inform us of any special needs you have so that we may make it possible for you to participate in the application for employment process. The Euclid Board of Education is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, age, handicap, disability or national origin in employment and in the educational programs and activities that it operates. The Board reserves all legal rights relating to vacancies, including the right to fill by voluntary/involuntary transfer or newly-hired personnel, in accordance with negotiated procedures, and the right not to fill a posted vacancy.
Jacqueline I. Sturm
Director of Human Resources
- Click here for job description