CNC Field Service Technician
Hillary Machinery is looking for a North Texas based CNC REPAIR & MAINTENANCE FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN.
$52,000 ~ $85,000 Annual Base Salary ($25~$41 per Hour) + Quarterly Bonus
Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain CNC machine tools in Texas, but predominately in the Northern half of Texas.
This position requires a high degree of CNC machine tool, electrical AND/OR mechanical troubleshooting & repair competence. Qualified candidates MUST have 5 or more years actively troubleshooting and repairing electrical and mechanical issues on CNC's, PLC's, Automotive, or Industrial Machinery.
- Travel to customer facilities throughout Texas (mainly North Texas)
- Install new CNC machining and turning centers.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic problems on CNC machining and turning centers.
- Perform preventative maintenance on CNC machining and turning centers.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED, AND
- 5 or more years of troubleshooting and repairing electrical and mechanical issues on CNC's, PLC's, Automotive, or Industrial Machinery.
- $52K~$85K ($27~$41 per Hour)
- Quarterly bonus based on company performance (may add up to $10K per year to base compensation)
- Employer matching Simple IRA
- Health Insurance
- All travel expenses paid
- Vehicle provided
- Cell phone
Customers include NASA, Bell Helicopter, Texas Instruments, Flextronics, YETI, SpaceX, Raytheon, L3, Lockheed Martin, Vought Aircraft, Weber Aircraft, Cutler Hammer, Joy Global, Orthofix, Osteomed, Alcoa, Reynolds Aluminum, Pratt & Whitney, American Airlines, Baker Hughes, ITT Goulds Pump, Sanden International, Tyler Pipe, Baker Oil Tools, Red River Army Depot, Corpus Christi Army Depot, Dorian Tool, Siemens, Dresser, Mitsubishi, Tyco Valve, Schlumberger, Hydril, Smith International, Crosby Lebus, General Electric, Cooper Cameron, FMC, Ameriforge, Trinity Industries, National Oil Well/Varco, Solar Turbine, Thrustmaster and hundreds of small, medium and large job shops and contract manufacturers throughout the State of Texas and Oklahoma.