SUMMARY: Responsible for producing the highest quality of closeout packages to the Client on-time and with a 100% first time through acceptance rate in order to maximize revenue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned:
Day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all reporting and monitoring of closeout packages for completeness and accuracy.
- Reports project status and performance data to the Client as required by management.
- Meets with Client on regular basis to review results and negotiate maximum opportunity of revenue recognition.
- Continually reviews close-out results in order to adjust by improving process and/or execution.
- Reviews construction drawings, material, and labor tasks for correctness.
- Reviews field photographs and documents to ensure alignment to scope of work purchase order.
- Organizes and submits a complete closeout package per Client specifications.
- Knowledge and interaction with client systems (Example - AT&T: NORAD, FileTrac, etc. TMO: Element)
- Provides quality checks, follows up on exceptions and develops solution-based resolutions.
- May be required to act as a subject matter specialist to assisting in preparing (writing, formatting and editing) proposals
- Determine, manage and track resource budgets needed to execute against capture activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This position requires dedicated problem solving, coordination, tracking and organization skills.
- Experience as a coordinator of some type will be a plus
- Knowledge of Construction Deliverables i.e. RFDS, CDs, Tape Drops
- Working with AT&T/T-Mobile a plus
KGPCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity