Under the general supervision of the department director or manager, provides analytical and administrative assistance to department staff. Responsible for participating in project meetings as necessary, data collection and analysis, and other duties as necessary to support the successful completion of project/initiative work.
Department: Clinical Engineering
Schedule: Full Time
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Duties may vary based on the department's need but may include projects such as updating the department website, updating and maintaining databases and links, and providing general support to the department with regard to daily operations.
- Must learn and understand the basic principles and methods used in the department and always follow established protocols.
- Must be a student enrolled in a related graduate or undergraduate degree program, preferably beyond a second-semester junior in a biomedical engineering curriculum.
- Must have the ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize duties
- Ability to work independently
- Must possess excellent interpersonal. verbal and written communication skills
- Must have an interest in performing new and varied work assignments, and be flexible with regard to work assignments
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word is required. Knowledge of data analytic software is preferred.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
Skills You Will Learn/Strengthen
- Data interpretation
- Team building
- Time Management
- Understanding of a Healthcare operations environment
- Medical device technology
- Project coordination