Job TitleCleaner Part Time, Evenings
Job Description SummaryThe Cleaner will work under the supervision of the Custodial Manager or Supervisor and perform a variety of custodial duties for C&W Services. Such duties shall be in accordance with established standards, instructions, and procedures of C&W Services.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Sweep, mop, and wash floors, and other surfaces (inside buildings).
- Vacuum rugs/carpet in offices and public areas.
- Clean and dust furniture, exhibit cases, pictures, chairs, door trim, light fixtures, and all other horizontal surfaces including periodic high dusting.
- Clean windowsills; glass in interior doors, partition, and specified windows.
- Clean glass and trim at entrance doors, interior/exterior- Wash/spot clean interior walls as appropriate daily.
- Clean bathrooms and restock paper supplies daily.
- Report issues such as clogged urinals, lights out, spots on carpet, broken fixtures, etc. to supervisor or manager.
- Collect building trash daily placing it in approved container and place in designated collection area for subsequent removal.
- Replace liners in waste baskets and trash containers per specs.
- Performs periodic work: High dusting, wall washing, dusting blinds, etc. as directed by Lead, Supervisor or Manager.
- Any and all other duties as assigned by Lead, Supervisor or Manager.
REQUIREMENTS: · Basic cleaning responsibilities requires no previous experience. · Must be able to take direction, follow instructions, perform any duty and work any area assigned by lead, supervisor or manager, to work with minimal supervision, and to function cooperatively as part of a team. · Ability to use cleaning tools and equipment. · Requires attention to detail, a pride in delivering excellent service to the customer, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance. C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Knowledge of safe use of cleaning agents and equipment used to perform job duties
- Experience cleaning multifamily residential or commercial buildings preferred
- Able to follow directions and handle projects
- Able to complete tasks on time
- Able to follow all Cushman & Wakefield safety policies and procedures
- High School Diploma, GED, Trade, Technical, or Vocational school
- Some related experience
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Regularly required to travel outside between properties in varying weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may need to travel from floor to floor, climb stairs, and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions. The employee may also be regularly required to remain in a stationary position (sit or stand) for 85% of the time; regularly use hands to operate office machinery and regularly required to walk, talk, and hear. The employee must demonstrate the ability to exert up to 25 pounds occasionally, and/or up to 25 pounds frequently, and/or up to 25 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.