***GRANT-FUNDED*** This is a grant-funded position. The position's continuance may be dependent upon on-going grant funding.
Analyzes and records data for use in maintaining reports and information for the Pathway Home program.
Assists with program quality control and maintains client files and ensures compliance.
Maintains oversight of performance measure timelines and measures.
- Complete reports as required by program
- Demonstrate customer service to clients, staff and public
- Knowledge of organizational practices, policies and procedures, and compliance with the same
- Maintain confidentiality of all records and files concerning the position
- Audit client files to ensure required documents
- Ensure participants files meet the DOL Data Validation requirements
- Participate in Case Record Review
- File all documentation
- Develop spreadsheets with YouthBuild Mission Manager and Finance Team
- Responsible for notification of various activities to clients, funders, guardians, transportation services, etc.
- Ensure Pathway Home performance measure follow-ups are conducted and completed per set deadlines
- Maintain accurate and complete DATA Entry into the YouthBuild/DOL Data base
- Record day-to-day progress and retention services for YouthBuild participants
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned
Responsible to: YouthBuild Mission Manager
Education and/or Experience:High School diploma required; Associates degree preferred plus a minimum of 2 years experience in related field. Intermediate bookkeeping skills a plus.
Minimum Requirements: Ability to successfully complete a criminal background check, drug/alcohol test, and credit history background check.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Must have competent computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.).
- Knowledge of the Older Americans Act, Workforce Investment Act regulations and procedures, preferred
- Work independently and demonstrate time management and organizational skills; work extended hours and various schedules
- Handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Basic office machine and calculator proficiency
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of social service and community agency practices
- Ability to maintain partnerships with local employers and host agencies
- Math Skills
- Read, write, speak, and understand English
- Carry out instructions in verbal and written format
- Communicate efficiently and effectively, bilingual a plus
- Interact and maintain good working relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds, and people with disabilities
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Comply with ADAA regulations.
- Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality.
- To provide excellent customer service
Physical Requirements: Daily requirements may include climbing, balancing, reaching, talking, hearing, seeing, standing, (appears to be language for Goodwill Retail).
Safety & Security: Responsible for following all safety, security, and money handling procedures, as directed by Goodwill policy.
Work Hours: Maximum time per pay period is 40 hours with schedule to be determined between 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday, or whatever hours are required to meet the professional requirements of the job.
Work Attire: Casual business attire; however, professional business attire when appropriate. Dress is to be reflective of Goodwill's positive image in the community. Each associate is expected to present a fashionable, neat, and clean appearance at all times.
I understand that continued employment as a YouthBuild Data and Accounting Specialist is contingent upon continued funding of the program.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS - GOODWILL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans
- Pay Type Salary