Call Center Representative
Location: East Syracuse, NY (13057)
Job ID: #66150
Pay Rate: $19/hour
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your customer service career, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a motivated, process-oriented individual in our Customer Care Center to support our customers via telephone and written communications. Our channel includes end user-homeowners, installing and servicing contractors, distributor warranty administrators and distributors seeking after-market replacement components. Our Call Center is a high-volume, fast paced and metric driven call-center team atmosphere with high emphasis on customer satisfaction.
Specific Responsibilities for this position include:
• Provide exceptional customer support to homeowners.
• Handle escalated consumer cases.
• Manage all customer interactions via inbound phone, online chat, email, fax and written correspondence.
• Communicate with Distribution including Service Managers via telephone and e-mail to build strong business relationships; ensure a positive customer experience
• Communicate customer facing issues to management and identify areas of opportunity
• Collaborate with internal departments to resolve customer opportunities
• Actively participate in departmental Carrier Excellence initiatives and team certifications
• Ability to decide whether to provide minor financial assistance to customers.
Typical Educational Requirements:
• HS degree or technical discipline with 2-4+ years’ experience
• AA/AS degree in Business, Marketing or technical discipline with 1 – 2 + years’ experience
• Working knowledge of call center tools such as CRM (Customer Relationship Management software) and phone tools (Salesforce experience preferred)
• Ability to handle between 75-90 phone calls per day while maintaining a positive/responsive attitude with the customer
• Working knowledge of Salesforce is desired.
• A background in Residential and Commercial HVAC applications, products and systems, and the ability to read basic technical drawings is desired
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office (specifically Word and Excel)
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
• Sense of urgency; strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
• Creative problem solving skills
• Self-starter and well organized, able to multi-task and prioritize work
• Adaptability and flexibility to seasonality and changing business demands is critical. Scheduled shift assignments will include evening and weekend hours
• Minimal travel required
• Spanish or French language skills are a plus
Experience with escalated customer service scenarios in a call center environment
A minimum of 3 years in a high-volume call center environment
Schedule is Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm
Must include typing and CSR test results as an attachment in submission
Benefits provided: 401K, medical, dental, and vision, sick time as applicable to state law
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.