This position is needed to help maintain several properties in the Downtown Denver area.
We are looking for a strong individual who can make decisions and can be a dependable member of our team.
The areas of responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the grounds and the physical assets of the property.
- Completing Service Requests in a timely and efficient manner and turning in all necessary paperwork.
- Perform routine building upkeep and repairs as well as scheduled PM's of the buildings' mechanical systems.
- Coordinate and work with several vendors and contractors that may be working in a building.
- Work independently and coordinate a daily schedule to accomplish assigned work.
- Communicate with supervisors, property managers, and team members about the operations and any problems with each property.
- Carry a cell phone and handle after hours on-call services.
- Work with various Building Automation Systems.
- Maintain a courteous and professional manner with residents, contractors, vendors, and fellow employees.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to remain on one’s feet for the majority of the day which includes, but not limited to, climbing ladders, stairs, crawl spaces, and shoveling of snow.
- Individual must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and a reliable automobile.