MDW is currently seeking a Budget Analyst to support the Integrated Personnel and Pay System Army (IPPS-A) in Crystal City, VA and/or Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
As a Financial Management Professional, the candidate will support, secure and manage all Program Resources, and aspects of the IPPS-A PMO BMD to include planning and managing the full range of Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE) phases. This shall be achieved through effective management of fiscal, budgetary processes, plan program strategy and execution, cost and schedule management, and analysis throughout the acquisition lifecycle.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Researching, coordinating, and delivering written documents, worksheets and presentations up through congressional level to include PEO EIS, Army G8, ASA ALT, Office of the OSD, Congress and other stakeholders addressing financial analysis/reports, cost benefit analysis (quantitative/qualitative) and responses to Request for Information (RFIs)
- Supporting the Government in budget formulation activities for appropriated RDT&E, OPA and OMA funds in General Fund Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS)
- Collect, complete, organize, and interpret programmatic, technical, and financial data
- Assist with the analysis and development of Program Objective Memorandum submissions for IPPS-A
- Assist with the analysis and development of quad charts, deep dive slides, and program management review briefings
- Monitoring and drafting responses to Army financial positions with CR impacts
- Completing data inputs in various Army and OSD financial systems and reports
- Supporting Army leadership in strategy development addressing the Program's critical UFR's
Required Skills & Experience:
- Financial Analysis/Management experience within the Federal sector
- Knowledge and experience in supporting the Systems Acquisition process as outlined in DoD Instruction 5000.75
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team to resolve issues and present solutions to senior leadership
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Candidates with General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) experience are preferred
- Experience with references, standards, and guidelines pertaining to acquisition management, financial management PPBE, cost/schedule estimating and analysis, business case and EA, project management, and risk management and analysis
Education Requirement/Required Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-10 years' experience in the finance or logistics field is required
- Candidates for this position must be eligible for a US DoD Secret clearance (requires US citizenship); Candidates with an Active Secret clearance (or higher) are preferred.
Incorporated in 2012, MDW is a small business headquartered in Washington, DC with offices in Huntsville, AL. We provide Federal government clients with consulting, management services, advisory and assistance services, decision support, strategic planning, process planning and improvement, task execution and metrics analysis. Our mission is to make our clients more successful by providing honest assessments, exceptional analysis, prudent advice, direct communication, and hard work.
Our core capabilities include:
- Strategic Planning
- Cost Estimating
- Budget Programming and Justification
- Budget Execution
- Acquisition Management
- Financial Systems Support & Integration
MDW Associates, LLC ("MDW") is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy or any other unlawful basis unrelated to the ability to do the job. MDW seeks to employ talented, ethical, and entrepreneurial-minded persons. Our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination as required by Federal law.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits and compensation package for our employees, including but not limited to:
- Group Life Insurance/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability
- Flexible Leave Policy
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.