We provide the best in hospitality - to our employees and our guests. We offer seasonal work and full-time careers; flexible schedules and steady employment; extra cash or career growth. We hire friendly employees who provide quality service.
We want the friendliest and happiest in this position! The shift starts around 6 am. You will be prepping the food, cleaning, restocking, and greeting guests during your shift. When breakfast is over we expect everything to be cleaned and garbage emptied.
- Maintain complete knowledge of daily house count, in-house groups, and features and services provided by the hotel.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Greet and acknowledge all arriving guests.
- Be aware of guests’ needs; assist in providing a pleasant experience.
- Promote and educate guests on all breakfast options available per brand standards.
- Highly organized.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of guest service and satisfaction.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision options for full-time employees
- Paid time off and 401(k) for full-time employees
- All employees get discounts on hotel’s outside of their hotel they work in
- $250 bonus for you and a referred associate
- DailyPay: access to your already earned wages before payday