Do you have a passion for High Jewelry, Art & Culture?
Do you have experience with luxury products in your past?
Do you have strong attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If so, we'd love to get to know you!
Van Cleef & Arpels North America is seeking a Boutique Administrator who will be responsible for executing administrative and logistic tasks, ensuring compliance with brand security and operational procedures. This role handles shipping, receiving, managing transfers all outgoing and incoming repairs and requires 100% tagging accuracy. The Boutique Administrator role supports all aspects of operations including boutique maintenance, supply ordering and any needs to facilitate the sales process. This role is required to demonstrate strong working knowledge of DARE & SAP to process reports and transactions and have the ability to assist on the sales floor as needed.
- Coordinate the annual inventory, daily reconciliation, cycle counts and safe organization to ensure a fluid sales process and a seamless client experience
- Prepare paperwork for accounting in a timely manner
- Organize and prepare for weekly and monthly audits and provide assistance when requested by our finance and auditing teams
- Ensure all paperwork is in line with Richemont North America policies, as well as those of Van Cleef & Arpels and ensure accurate audit scores for the boutique
- Use clear and concise communication to support Boutique Management and business relationships with vendors
- Bachelor's Degree and/or four years of related experience in administration, operations, or Customer Service
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and has excellent communication and organization skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skill and SAP knowledge is preferred
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Flexibility to travel up to 10% of the time
Currently, we are not sponsoring work visas. Applicants must have valid work authorization for employment in the USA.
Richemont offers a generous compensation and benefits package for eligible employees. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
More than a job...it's an experience!
If you are interested in joining the influential growth of the Maison with care, no compromise, and the drive to succeed then do not hesitate to enter the creative universe of Van Cleef & Arpels. By joining the Maison, you will be part of a nurturing team focused on delivering excellence and development.
The recruitment process:
Please complete an application on the Richemont Career Site.
Selected candidates will be contacted by the HR team for an interview.
#Bloom with VCA
Hourly Rate: $34.62