- Develop, review, and critique assessment and authorization (A&A) documentation in compliance with DoD Cybersecurity policy and agency guidance, including DoD, ICD, CNSS, and NIST special publications.
- Research security standards/tools; review or conduct system security and vulnerability assessments of cloud and on-prem environments in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Support development and implementation of innovative methods to achieve compliance with government and commercial cybersecurity frameworks.
- Research and identify best practices to harden and secure containers and Kubernetes clusters at scale
- Ensure platform and networks are compliant with DoD policies
- Provide oversight to the cybersecurity team
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working within a Kubernetes environment
- Demonstrated knowledge preparing guidance related to Cybersecurity best practices within the framework of NIST publications, RMF and the various control families within
- Experience providing oversight to a cybersecurity team
- Working knowledge of Istio
- Deep knowledge and experience with FedRAMP or Impact Level assessments
- Experience assessing the security of cloud and Kubernetes environments
- Advanced writing skills: able to clearly articulate ideas for executive level consumption
- Advanced problem-solving skills: able to use prior experience and knowledge to address new situations; especially during interactions with clients.
- Advanced analytical skills: able to use prior experience and knowledge to seamlessly incorporate new knowledge or information during client interactions
- HS Diploma
- US Citizenship and an active Secret security clearance
- Previous experience with newer ATO strategies such as Fast Track or Continuous ATO
- Knowledge of Platform One Iron Bank secure registry of hardened containers
- Previous experience providing training in RMF or explaining cyber security concepts to others in a training like environment
- The following certifications are desired: CEH, Security+, CISSP, CISM, CKA
- Knowledgeable on zero trust architecture concepts such as Google BeyondCorp
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Salary is commensurate on experience with a target range of $150,000 - $200,000 and a sign-on bonus
Generous benefits package including 401k matching, health, dental, vision and pet insurance.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.