To properly clean, store and maintain all washable items within a sanitary and safe working environment.
- Properly and safely operate dishwashing equipment to ensure adequate supplies of clean and sanitary tableware at all times. 20%
- Wash and disinfect kitchem adm store room areas, tables, tools, knives, and equipment. 10%
- Maintain personal hygiene and sanitation standards as established by Health Department. 5%
- Follow proper food storage, handling and preparation standards. 5%
- Adhere to established Ecosure standards. 5%
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment through regular floor maintenance, trash removal, proper storage of equipment and cleaning of Dish area prior to the end of each shift. 25%
- Safely handle and use chemicals needed to clean and sanitize tableware. 10%
- Set up and break down tables as needed. 10%
- Perform other duties as requested. 10%
Experience: 6months experience in banquets
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Missouri class E or Arkansas P designated driver's license and a safe driving record is required.
- Other Skills and Abilities: The ability to work well with a team, to prioritize, a sense of urgency and a real concern for guest satisfaction.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Full Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bass Pro Shops