- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features.
- Cultivates buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers and suggesting trade-ins.
- Works to understand a customer's needs.
- Turns customers into buyers by matching them with their ideal car.
- Demonstrates vehicle features and takes customers on test drives.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining warranties and services.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Assists with the setup of the showroom and displays.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
Work life balance is what we strive for. This is NOT your typical sales job. We offer a 5 Day work week (Closed on Sunday). Flexible scheduling.
You are in the drivers seat. Do not be strapped to an hourly rate. Earn your worth Compensation includes a guaranteed weekly pay with a competitive bonus structure. Bonuses with each unit sold and at goal markers.
Car Salesperson Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- A persuasive personality
- Great networking skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- State driver’s license with satisfactory DMV driving record
- State sales license (After hiring)
We are actively looking to fill multiple positions within our group. This will be an immediate hire for the right candidate(s).