Associate Program Manager: Manage engineers in the deployment of complex theater-wide joint enterprise projects on a virtualized platform. The Associate Program Manager will support the Senior Program Manager and shall:
- Manage the life cycle of a project from architectural design services to hand-off to customer support using the standards of PM2. Experienced in determining organizational and unit needs and developing technical solutions and PSA in support of critical cyber requirements.
- De-conflict the simultaneous projects to include the demonstrated skill of management and tracking of equipment shipping, licenses, personnel travel, scheduling, cost analysis, budget analysis to ensure a turn-key solution under-budget and on-time. Assist with Monthly and Daily status reports, and Project Milestones as outline by Senior PM.
- Coordinate with outside vendor Project Managers and Base PMs to ensure the project schedule and deliverables are adhered to.
- Provide detailed project plans and timelines, while coordinating with outside contractor engineers and project managers to refine the solutions; manage the projects from cradle to grave; and other responsibilities as defined by the Senior Program Manager.
- Lead a team of engineers for multi-datacenter installations in a large overseas theater to include scheduling projects and migrations, coordinating equipment shipments, scheduling travel, coordinating with overseas bases for access, and coordinating installation times with base personnel. Combine detailed engineered solutions.
- Lead an engineering team in the design, deployment, and management of Virtual Servers, Networks, Storage Arrays, Virtual Desktops on a secure/non-secure network throughout a large DoD overseas environment. Experience should include provisioning of these devices for Unified Computing (i.e. virtual call managers), Thin/Zero Client deployments, and SharePoint deployments.
- Lead an architecture and engineering team in the deployment of Virtualized Multi-Tenant Data Center and various secure hybrid Cloud Computing solutions. Demonstrated experience in leading the deployment of virtualization and virtual desktops in the Pacific Theater or other theater-wide DoD deployments to include server-accelerating RAM-based VDI data storage, with server RAM as the primary storage tier and virtualized server acceleration. Experience guiding the development of Hyper-Converged and Converged Infrastructure technologies whether in a lab or real-world deployment. Assist with incorporation of architectural diagrams and operational checklists into Project Plan.
- Lead a team in the deployment of virtual capabilities in an austere, and disconnected, disadvantaged and intermittent location where bandwidth and access creates unique challenges. This includes areas that are disconnected and separated from major DoD installations.
- Contractor shall lead an experienced team in the deployment of network, server, and storage on SIPRNet to include configuration of said equipment to Air Force specifications. Experience should include leading a team in the seamless connection to a Virtual Desktop Environment.
- Provide direct customer support and troubleshooting for VDI client hardware and software and coordinating with Government Network Operations Centers and Higher Headquarters.
- Must be familiar with host nation sensitivities and be able to work well within the constraints of host nation military and business environment.
Monthly Status Report
Daily Status Report
Detailed Engineered Solutions
Deploy new technologies to PACAF Bases
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. May include lifting weight up to thirty (30) pounds.
Location: Hickam AFB, Hawaii
Travel: Minimal travel may be required
Hours: TBD, varies based on Program Schedule