As a Health and Benefits Associate Director, you will be a leader on the client service team and will be responsible for fostering relationships cross the client organization. You will be responsible for managing a wide array of projects, leveraging your experience to make recommendations on plan design and management for the full array of health and benefits programs. You will have the opportunity to generate business by participating in new business activities and expanding existing client engagements. You will have the opportunity to position yourself to grow into a senior relationship management and/or leadership role by serving as the pivotal point of contact on all projects and working alongside industry experts on cutting edge solutions.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Lead the design/management of group medical, dental, wellbeing, disability and time off plans for clients. Responsibilities include:
- Serving as lead project manager for clients; materially contributing to project plan creation and leading the team on delivery; ensuring progress against established objectives, budgets, timelines, deliverables and quality standards
- Proactively advising clients and ensuring the delivery of superior client service
- Facilitating specialist resources and subject matter experts in health management, absence and disability management, pharmacy, data analytics and compliance
- Supporting the generation of new business by participating in prospecting opportunities as part of a broader team
- Building relationships internally and collaborating effectively on cross-functional teams
- Leading the client team, assigning project roles/responsibilities, and ensuring accountability
- Mentoring junior colleagues
- Conducting review of client deliverable to ensure alignment to client objectives, leverage of optimal WTW services and solutions, and adherence to WTW professional excellence standards
- 8+ years' experience and demonstrated success in the design/management of increasingly complex health and welfare plans gained in a consulting or brokerage environment or similar experience in a consultative role gained at a carrier or vendor
- Strong financial skills; prior experience in health and welfare product pricing, underwriting or valuation work preferred
- Ability to expand relationships with current clients
- Polished and well developed oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and proven ability to identify and resolve issues
- Strong analytical, creative and integrative skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- State Life and Health license required within 90 days of joining
- CEBS designation, or health and welfare actuarial or underwriting training desired
WTW may be subject to mandatory employment-related COVID-19 vaccination requirements. Therefore, to the extent any such mandates apply, you may be required to certify and provide documentation of full vaccination against COVID-19 if you are hired in the U.S. If you accept an offer from WTW and are subject to a mandate but are unable or unwilling to be vaccinated because of medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, you may request a medical or religious accommodation. If you require an accommodation, the Company will evaluate your request and work with you to identify reasonable alternatives to vaccination, if available.
EEO, including disability/vets