About The Opportunity
Are you passionate about quality design and craftsmanship, and have a thirst for innovation? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in environments where creating phenomenal products is second nature? Our platform offers the experience and growth you are looking for and we would like to meet you!
We are Greenwood, a neo-digital banking platform created with one mission and goal, to provide excellent financial opportunity within the Black and Latinx communities by creating and recirculating wealth and prosperity. Founded on the same principle as the original Greenwood District in the 1920's where the recirculation of black wealth occurred all day, every day and where black businesses thrived.
We believe that investment in a team of capable and experienced talent is crucial to building a great product. We are looking for an experienced Analytics Engineer to drive new analytics projects, maintain and evolve existing reporting and dashboards, and respond to data requests from across the business. You will implement data best practices and processes that support consistency and scalability.
This role reports to the CTO.
- You will own analytics infrastructure and develop business intelligence and analytics solutions to solve complex business problems and facilitate data-driven decision making.
- Create and maintain dashboards in Tableau.
- Partner closely with leaders across the business to understand their goals, develop use cases, and perform ad-hoc and ongoing analyses to impact business outcomes.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure data integrity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Senior level experience in data analytics and engineering with a track record of building and managing analytics infrastructure.
- Experience with data modeling and analysis to discover actionable business insights that guide strategic business decisions, increase productivity, and grow revenue.
- Experience building and maintaining Tableau dashboards.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Python.
- Experience in building and maintaining reliable and scalable ETL on big data platforms
- Experience working with cloud-based data infrastructure tools including Snowflake, Fivetran, Matillion, DBT, or similar tools.
If the role sounds like you, even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements- please apply!