If you love data and are looking for unlimited growth opportunities, we want to talk with you about joining Search Discovery.
Search Discovery is a data transformation company that helps organizations use their data with purpose to drive measurable business impact. We have an award winning culture of extraordinary people. Our purpose is to enable people to thrive so that businesses can thrive. We believe that the work you do should matter - it should be meaningful to you professionally and personally, and it should have a positive impact on both you and our clients. If this sounds exciting to you, let's chat!
What experience should you have:
- 5+ years of converting business requirements into analytics implementations.
- Utilized tag management platforms (Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager, Tealium IQ, Segment etc...).
- Leveraged APIs to extract data and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in data manipulation and integration.
What you'll be doing in this role:
- Support the alignment to scope, deliverables, and adherence to agreed-upon timelines to ensure the team is achieving business impact goals.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients in both good and challenging situations.
- Actively participate in business development activities, including client pitches, estimating work and creating project plans.
- Create trusted partnerships with clients in order to consistently extend and expand our business relationships.
- Develop sustainable solutions to share knowledge and experiences within the team.
- Build the expertise of our team through mentoring, training, and sharing best practices.
What you'll need to accomplish in your first year:
- Develop an understanding of all solutions.
- Deliver solutions that drive measurable business impact.
- Identify opportunities to bring additional value to our clients.
Our total rewards program is designed for your protection, peace of mind, and overall well-being. In addition to our outstanding basics, we offer a net-zero cost medical option, company contributions to your HSA, fertility support, fully-paid parental leave, a monthly stipend for your lifestyle spending account, and much more.
Apply today or check out all our opportunities !