The HRIS Analyst partners with HR and their TMs to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities. This position assists with building project plans, ensures adherence to project schedules, maintains a systems orientation and can work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning. This position also serves as a technical point-of-contact for the assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. This positions will also support HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains and updates employee data within Infinium and ensures integrity and accuracy.
- Collaborate with functional users and IT in the review, testing and implementation of HR system upgrades or patches.
- Research and resolve HRIS Support Request submitted through MYRA; recommend solutions or alternate methods to resolve open issues.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements and serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. Payroll or Training) providing overall project management for the given HR initiative.
- Write, maintain and support Q&A reports or Infinium queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing user needs.
- Assist in the maintaining data integrity by running queries and analyzing data.
- Document and train users on new processes/functionality.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, HR Data Analytics or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Professional certification such as CPP, CEBS, PHR is preferred
- 3 - 5 years of HRIS, HR generalist or specialist experience.
- 1 - 2 years of project management experience, to include systems implementation.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build business partnerships with end users or IT and influence outcomes.
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal, ability to communicate effectively with all levels of a global organization.
- Self-motivated, work with minimal guidance, ability to work under pressure while delivering high quality results.
- Requires strong mathematical, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills; must be highly detail oriented.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality in all matters related to employee compensation and benefits.
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in a professional office setting, but there may be times where you will need to be in operating areas. In these areas, you may be exposed to environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.