Audio-Technica is a leading manufacturer of a broad range of audio products, including high-performance microphones, headphones, wireless microphone systems, wireless monitor systems, phonograph cartridges, turntables and more.
All around the world, Audio-Technica is committed to providing extraordinary products that help customers experience more than they expect, from remarkable audio quality to reliability and durability that are second to none.
We are an ambitious and driven team with many exciting opportunities ahead and look forward to the addition of this new role.
The Amazon Marketplace Account Manager will be the lead of the Audio-Technica third party Marketplace Account on Amazon and other marketplace platforms. This role will be responsible for optimizing our product listings, managing inventory, monitoring performance metrics, and implementing strategies to increase sales and brand visibility. Cross department collaboration and ability to training team members on Amazon requirements is required in this role.
This position can be a hybrid role but will require 3 days in the office each week. Ability to commute daily or relocate as needed will be required.
- Ensuring (Keeping a constant eye) that all inventory levels are correctly displayed within the current inventory software - ensuring that the current E-Commerce Platform is correctly updating and showcasing accurate level of SKUs.
- In charge of all Amazon and FBA products within Amazon Seller Central. Report all movement from Warehouse to Amazon Facilities that take place.
- Create, prepare, and logistically schedule of all Amazon and FBA Product.
- Properly control and market Amazon and FBA inventory based off sale statuses and statistics within Seller Central Marketplace.
- Offer reports to Executive Director of eCommerce of growth in product and advertising opportunities.
- Perform weekly analysis to predict potential inventory problems on Amazon Marketplace
- Generate history of SKU reports and reports to management to showcase statistics of growth or decay in product sales.
- Responsible for fulfilling affiliate platform orders and ensuring that all necessary steps are taking place to avoid any complications with affiliate. (eBay, reverb.com, newegg.com, Walmart.com...)
- Train internal team members on Amazon fulfilment requirements
- A deep understanding of e-commerce principles, online marketplaces, and the intricacies of selling products through platforms like Amazon.
- Proven experience in managing third-party Marketplace Accounts.
- The ability to manage, update, and correctly use all software's within the E-Commerce platform.
- The knowledge, training, and ability to understand and run all aspects of Amazon Seller Central Marketplace.
- The ability to link all storefronts to E-Commerce platform and inventory software.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret sales data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions to enhance overall performance.
- Proficiency in overseeing and optimizing inventory levels, ensuring products are adequately stocked while minimizing overstock or stockouts.
- Ability to identify challenges and develop creative solutions to address issues related to inventory, sales, and overall account management.
- Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to demonstrate resilience and stress tolerance by continuing to perform effectively when faced with time pressures, adversity, disappointment, or opposition.
- Proven detail orientation and strong analytical skills with the ability break down complex problems into smaller, more manageable parts.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive results in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite.
- Interpersonal and virtual communication skills
- Collaboration skills for effective cross-departmental engagement.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Business, Marketing, E-commerce, or a related discipline preferred.
- Practical experience in managing third-party Marketplace Accounts, particularly on Amazon, is highly valuable.
- Hands-on experience in e-commerce, inventory management, and sales analytics is crucial for success in this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Relocate:
- Stow, OH 44224: Relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person