JOB SUMMARY: MCSG Technologies is seeking an Advanced Training Integrator for the SPACE FLAG (SF)/Advanced Training (AT) team at Schriever SFB, CO. SF is a mission planning exercise designed to prepare tactical-level space operators to execute operations in a realistic contested, degraded, and operationally limited (CDO) environment against a thinking and determined adversary. AT events are smaller force events focused on unit tactics development and employment leading up to an SF-type exercise. The AT Integrator works with the internal SF/AT team and outside stakeholders to provide M&S scenario development expertise (visualization of complex USSF systems) to AT and SF events.
- Serves as the 392 Combat Training Squadrons (CTS) AT Integrator in support of AT events and SF exercises
- Coordinates scenario design requirements with customers
- Builds AT training scenarios, including development within visualization tools to simulate space mission systems effects
- Conducts scenario, simulator, and process testing to ensure event success
- Provides simulator familiarization to users
- Participates as part of the SF and AT and Exercise Control Group (ECG) and White Cell, as required
- Provides M&S expertise and support during AT events
- Develops simulator procedures, aids, and best practices for customers and teammates
- Identifies gaps and shortfalls in M&S tools needed to provide timely, realistic AT events and SF exercise capabilities
- Provides assistance to SF/AT team during planning conferences, coordination meetings, training events, etc.
- Captures, analyzes, and reports observations and lessons learned identified during the design, planning, and execution of AT events and SF exercises
- Supports hot wash debriefs and After-Action Report development after each AT event
- Prepares event-related documents (i.e., trip reports, exercise planning/execution products, after-action reports lessons learned meeting minutes) within established time frames
- Experience planning the analysis of orbital maneuvers and design of AT scenarios using Systems Tool Kit (STK) or similar tools
- Experience working in a training environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Travels with the SF team in support of exercises (limited requirement, CONUS travel)
- Level III certified in STK
- Previous experience as an Orbital Analyst
- Software coding experience
- Master's degree from an accredited institution in Space Operations, Engineering, Operational Research, Strategic Studies, or a space-related field
- Previous experience designing, planning, preparing, executing, and/or evaluating United States Space Force (USSF)/United States Air Force (USAF) space capabilities in Service, Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) or Combatant Command (CCMD) exercises
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to focus on building customer relationships
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines, prioritize work, and manage multiple assignments simultaneously without supervision
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: 4 years of operational experience combining multiple space mission areas (SDA, OW, SEW, MW, Satellite C2, PNT)
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
SECURITY CLEARANCE: TS/SCIQualifications
ABOUT US: At MCSG Technologies, we believe the path to success begins by empowering our employees to do what is best for our customers. This helps create value for our customers and business partners through efficiencies and cost-effective relationships that are built on trust, while delivering on-time and within budget. Our company ethos is simple Empowered to serve our customers, our communities, our colleagues. If you would like to learn more, please visit our website at www.mcsgtech.com or find us on Glassdoor.
BENEFITS OFFERED: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, parental leave, paid time off, holidays and more. Learn more about MCSG Technologies benefits:https://www.mcsgtech.com/benefits/.
COLORADO'S EQUAL PAY ACT: In compliance with Colorados Equal Pay for Equal Work Act; MCSG Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidates work experience, education/training, and key skills.
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
EXECUTIVE ORDER 14042 ENSURING ADEQUATE COVID-10 SAFETY PROTOCOLS: The United States government may require that all employees, plus all contract employees performing services on behalf of the federal government, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In accordance with EO 14042, MCSG Technologies may require that all employees with MCSG Technologies be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.