Join us for an In-Person Hiring Event on May 23 from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm at 301 S. Westfield Rd., Madison, WI.
Serving more than 700,000 patients a year at seven hospitals and more than 80 clinic locations, UW Health is the largest employer in Dane County, home to Wisconsin's fastest-growing city, Madison, a highly desirable place to live and work. Our generous benefits package is hard to beat, and the work you do helps make it possible for our patients to heal.
No matter your area of interest and experience, UW Health is an ideal place to begin or advance your career in roles such as:
- Call Center Paging Representative
- Emergency Department Coordinator
- Health Unit Coordinator
- Pathology Reporting Specialist
- Patient Access Representative
- Patient Scheduling Representative
- Patient Scheduling Specialist
What to know:
- Save time and apply online in advance or apply on-site at event.
- On the spot interviews for eligible applicants.
- A competitive starting pay.
- Generous benefits package, including health insurance, paid time off and free bus passes.
- Professional growth and career advancement opportunities available.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
UW Health is committed to being a diverse, equitable, inclusive and anti-racist workplace and is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Our integrity shines through in patient care interactions and our daily work practices as we work to embrace the knowledge, unique perspectives and qualities each employee and faculty member brings to work each day. Applications from Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals, LGBTQ+ and non-binary identities, women, persons with disabilities, military service members and veterans are strongly encouraged. EOE, including disability/veterans.
UW Health Administrative Facilities - UW Health has administrative locations throughout Madison and beyond where thousands of employees provide vital support to our clinical areas. These locations are home to departments such as Access Services, Compliance, Human Resources, Information Services, Patient Medical Records, Payroll and many others.
UW Hospital and Clinics benefits