The ideal Administrative Assistant to the Top Seller is motivated, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
A day in a Life...
• Support salesperson to perform all aspects of the selling process
• Set up customer fitting room with merchandise selected by the salesperson
• Support team goals and build positive relationships
• Perform daily department maintenance tasks, including stock work, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning
You own this if you...
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
• Strong organizational and follow-through skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
We've got you covered...
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2022 Nordstrom, Inc
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.