Zip Code24124Full-Time/Part TimeRegular Full-TimeJob Description
Perform duties to varied and diverse to be classified in any specific office clerical occupation, requiring knowledge of office management systems such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook. Clerical duties may be assigned in accordance with the office procedures of individual establishments and may include a combination of answering telephones, typing or word processing, office machine operation, and filing.
Communicate with employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, and address complaints.
Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules.
Performs other duties as required.
- Drug and alcohol testing. Professional collector credential preferred
- Checking vital signs
- Experience with quantitative fit testing of respirators
- Familiarity with short term disability programs
- Will be required to coordinate Employee Wellness Screening events 3-4 times annually (Catapult)
- Experience with scheduling medical surveillance exams for employees (hearing and vision tests, labwork), providing telephonic reminders and sending appropriate paperwork. Rescheduling as appropriate.
- Familiar with HIPAA guidelines (confidentiality)
Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
Operate Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook.
Plan work daily.
- Must have HR experience
Possess excellent communication skills, interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Make decisions based on measurable criteria.
- MS office training required
- This employee wil assist in composing PN's or safety protocols for the site, track covid cases and EH training.
- May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to the Site Manager and Human Resources.
- Standing 10%
- Walking 10%
- Sitting 80%
- Lifting 20 lb.
- Carrying 20 lb.
- Pushing 20 ft-lb.
- Pulling 20 ft-lb.
- Climbing O
- Balancing O
- Stooping O
- Kneeling O
- Crouching O
- Crawling O
- Reaching C
- Handling C
- Explanation of Symbols
- NP Not Present
- O Occasionally (0-33%)
- F Frequently (34-66%)
- C Constantly (67-100%)