Our client, a well-known media entertainment company, is looking for CWM Account Manager to join their team for a year-long contract in Burbank, CA OR Bristol, CT.
As the CWM Account Manager, you will interface with managers, vendors, and candidates to help place and administer the contingent workforce. You will be responsible for providing best-in-class service to managers, contingent workers, and vendors. Service includes taking and filling orders, managing the contingent order life cycle, and resolving problems. Must continually strive to meet and exceed service delivery goals. Operating within company policy, the Account Manager exercises discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
What you will do…
• Process and fill orders by managing the contingent order life cycle
• Collaborate with Assignment Managers and HRPBs to develop a solid understanding of department culture and assignment requirements, including skills and background required for the assignments
• Collaborate with staffing vendors to develop a solid understanding of market conditions, trends, and bill rates
• Identifies and evaluates the needs of assignment managers for the point of view of assignment content and fit with the organization
• Participate in candidate assessment discussions and consult with hiring team on candidate competencies and motivational fit
• Manage the candidate offer process through successful close by having a solid understanding of the budget for the assignment.
• Provide advice and influence on appropriate decision makers regarding compliance, process, and best practices.
• Creates and builds strong working relationships with assignment managers HRBPs, and regularly interacts with a wide range of clients
• Assists management in writing accurate job/assignment descriptions
• Evaluates job orders for proper classification and counsels’ managers on proper classifications
• Assesses agency temps, independent contractors, and Third-Party Vendors (i.e., Professional Services and Outsourced Vendors) to verify proper classifications
• Train managers on contingent worker program processes and purchasing processes
• Administer policies and procedures
• Manages the on-boarding, deployment, and off-boarding process
• Manage relationships with third party vendors and act as the day-to-day point of contact for issues and concerns
• Reduce costs by negotiating bill rates with vendors
• Identify and resolve issues with strong emphasis to root cause analysis.
• Mitigate risk by ensuring that vendors and managers are complying with company policies and processes
• Preview resumes ensuring that vendors are submitting candidates that qualified for assignments and redirect vendors when resumes are not on target
• Verify that bill rates for candidates are within contract rate cards. In the case that there is no rate card, ensure that bill rate is aligned with current market rates and closely related to the necessary assignment criteria
• Verify vendor completion of necessary pre-assignment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests
• Answer telephone calls and e-mails to provide desired information for managers, contingent workers, and vendors.
• Troubleshoot to resolve the problems or complaints of managers and contingent workers
• Receives advice and input as needed from supervisor
What you bring to the table…
• Minimum 4 years' business experience working in a fast, high-paced environment. Preferred consideration given for those that have recruiting experience, preferably at least one year’s recruiting agency experience a plus OR experience executing contracts and vendor management.
• Solid ability to command the attention and respect of hiring managers and HRBPs
• Strong PC and internet skills to include word processing, database, PowerPoint, and other internet and e-procurement tools
• Efficient time management skills and ability to prioritize and effectively multitask 15 or more tasks that require detail-orientation
• Demonstrated ability to handle high volume of phone calls, e-mail and requirements from customer is a must
• Demonstrated ability to travel occasionally to other satellite offices
• Excellent interpersonal, relationship building, and customer service skills
• Cooperative, patient, calm under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to contribute to a team environment
• Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
• Ability to work autonomously
• High standard of accuracy, attention to detail with excellent follow up skills
• Ability to problem solve and work proactively to anticipate issues and develop/improve processes
• Ability to accurately remember information (e.g., policies, procedures) or find it as needed
• Ability to understand and accurately apply basic math skills
• Ability to make competent use of work-related equipment and materials