Dana is a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three primary markets - passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway equipment - Dana provides the world's original-equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local product and service support through a network of nearly 100 engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
Opportunity for Sales Internship to support a global Off-Highway sales team focused on enhancing sales process efficiency, profitable growth, and customer management. The successful candidate will develop skills by completing sales analyst assignments in pricing, customer relationship management and account management while preparing developing skills for a future in Sales, Business Administration and Finance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of this position include below:
- Directly support Senior and Global Account Managers on key customer accounts
- Conduct routine price analysis and pricing updates and resolve accounts receivable issues
- Organize and prepare consistent and up-to-date presentation and marketing materials
- Resolve internal pricing, invoicing, ordering and day-to-day issues with internal/external customers
- Map out customer EDI/web-portals and help establish better process for day-to-day management
- Support review / development of new SalesForce process
- Prepare and/or assist with monthly reports
- Provide customer updated status on critical issues
- Prepare and/or assist with budgetary pricing/quotations and formal quotes
- Liaison with production plant and sales team
Education and Qualifications
- Targeting Degree in; Business, Finance, Supply Chain, or related field
Skills and Competencies
- Problem-solving with complex data skills
- MS Office™ (Word™, PowerPoint™ and Excel™) strong competency
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per Dana policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that Dana will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Join our team of 40,000 problem solvers who are fostering a culture of innovation by leveraging the diverse perspectives of our global team. We believe in facing challenges head-on by finding opportunity and uncovering possibility, where roadblocks and barriers become targets instead of obstacles. We are One Dana with limitless opportunity.
- Value Others
- Inspire Innovation
- Grow Responsibly
- Win Together