10098 – Sr. Buyer
Manage and support the procurement of goods and services for Hyundai AutoEver America and its Business Clients and provide purchasing information to the Client to support their business needs.
- Negotiate pricing and delivery of IT hardware, software, software maintenance and professional services
- Issue and administer request for proposal/quote (RFX) Process as necessary from creation to final award
- Evaluate potential suppliers to determine if they meet Company's quality, delivery, capacity and cost needs
- Place orders with supply base, provide status information on Purchase Requisition (PR) /Purchase Order (PO) to the originators, perform spend analyzes on commodity spend
- Prepare and enter PR and contracts into the Procurement System ensuring that the expenditure and transaction adheres to HAEA’s Purchasing Policies and Procedures
- Vendor Management & Risk Management
- Work with third party vendors & legal to negotiate contract terms & conditions.
- Support the Manager with workload assignments, manage incoming user requests, manage incoming supplier requests, and provide guidance to all on the process and procedures related to procurement
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (CERTIFICATIONS- CPSM, CSM, C.P.M. or purchasing certificate preferred).
- 8+ years of experience in Procurement required (IT Procurement preferred)
- Proficient in developing business requirements documentation, process flows, status reports, and presentations.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Self-starter, willing to get involved and do whatever is needed to get the job done.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Strong analytical capability and experience with contract negotiation, creation, and redlining.